1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Business Management PDP Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Northrop Grumman (McLean, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied via an external website and got contacted by a recruiter via email 2 days later. The recruiter was very sweet. She asked for more information in the email, which I provided. About a month later, the recruiter called me to see whether I was still interested and so an on-site interview was scheduled. The on-site interview was scheduled for 2 weeks later. The interview was a panel interview, 4 interviews with 2 managers at a time. It was mostly a behavioral interview. Less than a week later, I heard back from the recruiter that an offer could not be extended. Overall, a positive experience. I didn't know how competitive the PDP Program was but to even get an interview is an accomplishment.

Interview Questions