Northrop Grumman

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Process Analyst Interview

Business Process Analyst
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in March 2008.

Interview Details – This was a very quick process as the company won a new program and they were looking to man up fast.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it. The HR personnel were okay. The hiring manager didn't have the final say to hire. HR did.

Business Process Analyst Interview

Business Process Analyst
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in May 2011.

Interview Details – Began with phone screen and escalated to invitation to open house. I was one of a few people interviewing for an intern position, so I began with 1 interview with 2 people at the same time. Shortly after (same day), I interviewed with the program manager. Within a week, I received an offer from a recruiter and accepted the offer.

Interview Question – Can you please write something so that we can gauge your writing abilities?   Answer Question

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!