Northrop Grumman Business Process Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in May 2011.

Began with phone screen and escalated to invitation to open house. I was one of a few people interviewing for an intern position, so I began with 1 interview with 2 people at the same time. Shortly after (same day), I interviewed with the program manager. Within a week, I received an offer from a recruiter and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Can you please write something so that we can gauge your writing abilities?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in March 2008.

This was a very quick process as the company won a new program and they were looking to man up fast.

Interview Questions
    Take it or leave it. The HR personnel were okay. The hiring manager didn't have the final say to hire. HR did.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!