Northrop Grumman

Relevance Date Difficulty

Chief Engineer Interview

Chief Engineer
Linthicum Heights, MD

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in July 2011.

Interview Details – Panel interview with mix of functional and project management. Focused on process and how to execute mentorships. Went through details of my experience in my resume. Was allowed time to ask questions about the company and the job assignment. Some questions went unanswered due to the nature of the assignment. Friendly atmosphere during the interview.

Interview Question – How would I mentor a new employee.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimal negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Northrop Grumman

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Northrop Grumman Videos

Northrop Grumman – Why Work for Us?

We invite you to learn more about Northrop Grumman’s varied businesses and our rich history of innovation. Northrop Grumman continues to manufacture some of the most cutting-edge technology and products. As a member of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman Chief Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees and interview candidates.