Northrop Grumman Cyber Security Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in February 2013.

Kept in constant contact via phone call or email, they weren't to overbearing.

Interview Questions
Very reasonable, they offered me a salaries that was perfect with my job and educations skills.

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Besides phone conversation with HR representatives, I only had to undergo two technical interviews. The first preliminary interview was completed over the phone with an NG program manager. After the initial screening, I had an in-person interview with senior analysts on the team as well as the program manager that was leading the contract.

Interview Questions
    • i can't remember any specific questions but they drilled deep into my prior background in the defense industry.   Answer Question

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!