Northrop Grumman

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Cyber Security Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in February 2013.

Interview Details – Kept in constant contact via phone call or email, they weren't to overbearing.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very reasonable, they offered me a salaries that was perfect with my job and educations skills.

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Cyber Security Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview Details – Besides phone conversation with HR representatives, I only had to undergo two technical interviews. The first preliminary interview was completed over the phone with an NG program manager. After the initial screening, I had an in-person interview with senior analysts on the team as well as the program manager that was leading the contract.

Interview Question – i can't remember any specific questions but they drilled deep into my prior background in the defense industry.   Answer Question

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!