Northrop Grumman

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bethpage, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview Details – Interviewed with two managers.

Negotiation Details – I accepted their offer.

Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in November 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process was a piece of cake. Interview consistent of fair questions regarding my work experience. I was never put on the spot by a question. In addition, all hypothetical questions asked were fair and the intent was to get a feel for how the candidate would react in certain situations. All in all a most pleasant experience.

Interview Question – The most difficult question would be what is my worst mistake and how did I learn from it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase took no more than 30 days. Just a bit of back and forth and then the final offer.

Data Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in September 2011.

Interview Details – phone interview first
then about two weeks later, a face to face interview
about one week, have an oral offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I did not give the chane to argue salary

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!