Northrop Grumman Data Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethpage, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Northrop Grumman (Bethpage, NY).

Interview

Interviewed with two managers.

Negotiation

I accepted their offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Northrop Grumman (Washington, DC) in November 2009.

Interview

Hiring process was a piece of cake. Interview consistent of fair questions regarding my work experience. I was never put on the spot by a question. In addition, all hypothetical questions asked were fair and the intent was to get a feel for how the candidate would react in certain situations. All in all a most pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question would be what is my worst mistake and how did I learn from it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase took no more than 30 days. Just a bit of back and forth and then the final offer.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Northrop Grumman in September 2011.

Interview

phone interview first then about two weeks later, a face to face interview about one week, have an oral offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not give the chane to argue salary