Northrop Grumman Deputy Program Manager Interview Questions

1.5

Deputy Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Northrop Grumman in January 2013.

Interview

Received email from HR to schedule a phone interview. Completed phone interview and was asked to conduct an in person interview about two weeks later. In person interview was simple and pretty much covered how I would react to personnel issues and contract issues. Very easy and then told me about what the company had to offer.

Interview Questions

• There was no major difficult questions. Had to know the financial aspects of how programs and projects worked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Deputy Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Northrop Grumman in September 2011.

Interview

The initial phone interview was scheduled after business hours at my request and was very positive and I was given an opportunity to schedule an in-person interview. Unfortunately, between the phone and in-person interviews, I was ill for several days and needed to reschedule the interview. The recruiter and interviewer were very kind and understanding of the situation and worked with me to schedule the interview. The in-person interview was long (1.5 hours) and I talked with several people - all of them were very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Describe a challenging situation while managing a project, and how you resolved it.   Answer Question