Northrop Grumman

Relevance Date Difficulty

Electronics Technician III Interview

Electronics Technician III
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in September 2009.

Interview Details – Application was done online through the careers website. Received a call from the HR representative to schedule an interview with the manager of the test lab. Upon arrival to interview I was escorted through the lab and introduced to what would be my future co-workers. The interview itself was straight to the point as they were in desperate need of filling the position. Two weeks or so went by after the interview and I was called with an offer, after accepting the offer I was instructed to do all of my employment tasks,( drug test, clearance request...) I finished all of my employment tasks and didn't hear anything back until almost two months later. I started about 1 month after that at the beginning of the next year.

Interview Question – What do you feel you can bring to this lab?   Answer Question

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!