Northrop Grumman Engineering Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Northrop Grumman (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

The Initial conversation with the recruiter was pretty quick. She explained the process to me with a promise to follow up to schedule an in person interview. The follow up never came, so I had to Contact them a few times. The daylong interview process was pleasant and I got a chance to meet the team. After the meeting, i never received the form for the reimbursement. After two months of waiting I gave up on them. The HR process needs to improve, since that is the interface for new hires and gives the company a bad rep.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Northrop Grumman (Redondo Beach, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview by the HR screener and told that my resume would be passed to the hiring manager. I was rejected by the hiring manager without a personal interview. Later I asked the HR screener what had happened as I believed I was well qualified for the position. I was told by the HR screener that a viable canidate had been chosen.

Later found out that the person hired was set up to accept the position even before the position being posted. The hiring manager knew this person anad had engouraged him to apply for the position. A complete waste of my time and everyone's effort.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to comute   1 Answer
    • Do yo have a security clearance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Northrop Grumman (Palmdale, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

Interest by HR and Management and I had 1 interview by Chief Engineer and 2 other managers.

They indicated in the Job Description on what they wanted. I was prepared for the specifics. But turned the tables indicating they where looking for other specific experiences. End of interview. Waited 3 weeks for a response. Not selected Wishing future endevers. Basically it was of waste of my time.
    Management was not interested in lots of experience on what the requisition posted indicated.
    Poor HR Skills in there office. Culture white only.

Interview Questions

• What is your interpretation of the word comparability?   1 Answer
    • Are you a detailed person or a big picture person.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Northrop Grumman (El Segundo, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

The process was pretty ad hoc; they interviewed with the manager and several team members that I will be working with if I was to be hired. They asked about my experience, approach to software development, and certain academic knowledge.

Interview Questions

• can you describe what is a Kalman Filter?   1 Answer

Not enough money.