Northrop Grumman Interview Questions in Fairfax, VA

3.3

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Northrop Grumman (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

Excellent! NGC was organized and had great communication. The time between interviewing and the next step and the next and the offer was slow. I figured I wasn't moving forward, but then they called.

Negotiation

Yes, very reasonable

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Northrop Grumman (Fairfax, VA) in November 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers for each of the positions I was being considered for. After they described each job they asked me which one I would prefer. After I chose the more technical side the manager for the job I chose began to ask me about 8 or 9 technical questions from the info on my resume. After that they asked me if I had any questions and the interview ended. It was very short to be honest and it seemed as though they had already made they're minds up before the interview started.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions were my hardest issue I would say because I said that most of my experience with the technology was beginner or in a classroom setting. I didn't believe this would be an issue because the job required less than a year of experience online.   Answer Question

Art and Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Northrop Grumman (Fairfax, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

I interviewed 3 times without feeling overwhelmed. My interviewers were thorough, answered all of my questions without hesitation and made me feel at home. My salary requirements were met and I was assured that they would be due to my experience level and body of work.

Interview Questions

• Off of the information that you have been given so far from the client... Can you give me a quick marketing strategy you may implement for the brand if granted the position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation I submitted my salary and they accepted saying that my offer was fair and within reason.

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Northrop Grumman (Fairfax, VA) in June 2008.

Interview

standard hiring and interview process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer