Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Northrop Grumman
- Software Engineer (27)
- Intern (25)
- Software Engineer I (22)
- Systems Engineer (15)
- Engineering (12)
- Engineer (11)
- Project Manager (9)
- Program Manager (8)
- Systems Administrator (8)
- Manager (7)
- Analyst (7)
- Senior Software Engineer (7)
- College Technical (6)
- Business Analyst (6)
- Engineering Intern (5)
- Program Manager II (5)
- Engineer III (5)
- Electrical Engineer (5)
- Professional Development Program (5)
- Software Engineer II (5)
- Software Engineer III (4)
- Software Engineer Intern (4)
- Systems Engineer I (4)
- Subcontracts Administrator (4)
- Test Engineer (4)
- Proposal Analyst (4)
- Mechanical Engineer (4)
- Engineering Manager (4)
- College Technical Intern (4)
- College Intern Technical (4)
- Accepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Fairfax, VA).
Excellent! NGC was organized and had great communication. The time between interviewing and the next step and the next and the offer was slow. I figured I wasn't moving forward, but then they called.
Yes, very reasonable
Helpful (2)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Fairfax, VA) in November 2013.
I was interviewed by two managers for each of the positions I was being considered for. After they described each job they asked me which one I would prefer. After I chose the more technical side the manager for the job I chose began to ask me about 8 or 9 technical questions from the info on my resume. After that they asked me if I had any questions and the interview ended. It was very short to be honest and it seemed as though they had already made they're minds up before the interview started.
- The technical questions were my hardest issue I would say because I said that most of my experience with the technology was beginner or in a classroom setting. I didn't believe this would be an issue because the job required less than a year of experience online. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Fairfax, VA) in October 2011.
I interviewed 3 times without feeling overwhelmed. My interviewers were thorough, answered all of my questions without hesitation and made me feel at home. My salary requirements were met and I was assured that they would be due to my experience level and body of work.
- Off of the information that you have been given so far from the client... Can you give me a quick marketing strategy you may implement for the brand if granted the position? Answer Question
There was no negotiation I submitted my salary and they accepted saying that my offer was fair and within reason.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Fairfax, VA) in June 2008.
standard hiring and interview process
- describe a difficult situation you overcame Answer Question
I accepted the offer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review