Northrop Grumman Interview Questions in Fort Belvoir, VA

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Optical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Belvoir, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Northrop Grumman (Fort Belvoir, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a few weeks later. i had three telephone interviews the; first a general interview with a manager, then a technical interview with an engineer, and finally a conversation with the government customer with whom I'd be working. The in-person interview occurred two weeks later. It consisted of a series of 1-on-1 interviews which took all morning, followed by a lunch with the manager, and another quick interview after lunch. Nothing unexpected, we simply discussed the type of work I would be doing and how it tied into my previous experience. I understood there were other candidates for the job, and i was given a date on which a final decision would be made. Unfortunately, this was the last I ever heard from them, even when i tried to make contact later I didn't receive any response at all.

Interview Questions