Northrop Grumman

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Fort Meade, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was referred to a recruiter for the company from a friend. The recruiter set me up with a "job-fair" type of interview. I went in and their were about 15 different managers there from different projects. The ones that were thought to be early matches for me had copies of my resume. I sat down with about 5 managers, where they told me about the projects. I talked to them about my experience, but no technical questions were asked.

Interview Question – What are you working on at your current job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes because I had other offers. They were willing to beat the other offers by a slight margin. It never hurts to ask.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!