Northrop Grumman Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bethpage, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethpage, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

The process was very straight forward. I had been contacted by NGC about possible work. I had a quick conversation with our group director. It was short and I was told that in the near future a position would be opening up soon. About 1.5 months later I was contacted and a phone interview was scheduled. The phone interview was about 20 minutes long. After which I was asked to come in for a formal in-person interview.
The in-person interview was a panel interview with three managers which last 3 hours. This may seem long, but the interview was very relaxed and the panel was actually very nice and welcoming. The three hours went by very fast.

Interview Questions
  • No real unexpected question. The hardest part of the interview was the length. Three hours seems long. But it was not what I would consider a stressful interview.   Answer Question
It was very straight forward. I had another offer on the table. And I was honest. And they matched the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

I was a college new hire so I was interviewed while I was about to graduate. The first interview was at my college as a job fair. It was only one manager. After that the second round was at a Marriot where I did a round robin of interviews with different managers. We also got a tour of the campus and saw presentations of the different areas we could work. 2 weeks later I got a call back saying I got the job and the offer. I was able to negotiate a bigger offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!