Northrop Grumman

Very Difficult Interview

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

Mechanical Engineer Intern
Ogden, UT

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in February 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on the Northrop website. Was contacted by phone to setup an interview within a few weeks. Interview panel consisted of 4 head engineers from different departments. I don't remember the questions asked. I only remember leaving the room feeling like the dumbest person in the world.

Interview Question – Only questions I remember were "How competent are you in finite element analyses?" and "What's your favorite class you've taken in college?"   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

Mechanical Engineer Intern
El Segundo, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in December 2008.

Interview Details – There wasn't any real questions asked during the interview. I answered a few questions about school and took a tour of the facility. That was it...seriously. I thought it was the worst interview anyone could possibly have, but I got a call that same night saying they wanted me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – they offered 23/hr and I took it without hesitation

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!