Northrop Grumman Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ogden, UT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in February 2012.

Applied on the Northrop website. Was contacted by phone to setup an interview within a few weeks. Interview panel consisted of 4 head engineers from different departments. I don't remember the questions asked. I only remember leaving the room feeling like the dumbest person in the world.

Interview Questions
  • Only questions I remember were "How competent are you in finite element analyses?" and "What's your favorite class you've taken in college?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Segundo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in December 2008.

There wasn't any real questions asked during the interview. I answered a few questions about school and took a tour of the facility. That was it...seriously. I thought it was the worst interview anyone could possibly have, but I got a call that same night saying they wanted me.

Interview Questions
    they offered 23/hr and I took it without hesitation

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!