Northrop Grumman

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Military Capabilities Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Northrop Grumman in January 2013.

This being my first interview while transitioning out of the military, I had no idea what to expect. When I sat down and interviewed with the hiring manager for a job I was currently doing in uniform, it seemed to go well. The hiring manager acted like my friend and everything seemed like it would work out in my favor. I was told I would hear back from the interviewer in few days, but it took over two weeks to hear anything and it was simply that I was no longer in consideration and I would be contacted by the company. I was never contacted by the company. During the whole interview process the hiring manager acted as if it was a foregone conclusion that the job was mine.

Interview Questions