Northrop Grumman

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Military Capabilities Analyst Interview

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in January 2013.

Interview Details – This being my first interview while transitioning out of the military, I had no idea what to expect. When I sat down and interviewed with the hiring manager for a job I was currently doing in uniform, it seemed to go well. The hiring manager acted like my friend and everything seemed like it would work out in my favor. I was told I would hear back from the interviewer in few days, but it took over two weeks to hear anything and it was simply that I was no longer in consideration and I would be contacted by the company. I was never contacted by the company. During the whole interview process the hiring manager acted as if it was a foregone conclusion that the job was mine.

Interview Question – There was no difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Northrop Grumman

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Northrop Grumman Videos

Northrop Grumman – Why Work for Us?

We invite you to learn more about Northrop Grumman’s varied businesses and our rich history of innovation. Northrop Grumman continues to manufacture some of the most cutting-edge technology and products. As a member of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman Military Capabilities Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees and interview candidates.