Northrop Grumman

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Management I Interview

Project Management I
Redondo Beach, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview Details – You create a profile online and upload up to 5 documents (mine were resumes for different positions). I applied to many positions, after a 2/3 weeks, my application was forwarded to a recruiter.

I chatted with the recruiter over the phone AFTER my resume was screened by the hiring manager. The recruiter called to schedule a time to meet, and answer any questions I had a head of time.

The job posting was incredibly vague. That's typical - you're applying to a defense contractor.

The hiring manager met with me, gave me a presentation on what I was actually applying/getting myself into. He asked me some questions, about my comfort with certain software suites and threw out some curve ball questions about US regulations, and the DOD.

Interview Question – What is ITAR   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I was fresh out of school, and looking for anything with benefits and a salary that could let me live on my own, by the beach!

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!