Northrop Grumman Quality Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Augustine, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Northrop Grumman (Saint Augustine, FL) in July 2009.

Interview

When I was first hired, they asked a lot of questions about my experience in the military. It wasn't a stressful interview or one with canned questions - they were very personable. When they asked questions, they were happy to clarify the type of answer they were looking for. When I later changed positions, the interviews were pretty informal and essentially just a "check in the box for HR".

Interview Questions

• They were looking for a skill set that I had in college, but not one that I had used in industry. The question was "Have you ever modeled a process via simulation? If so, what software platform did you use?"   3 Answers

Negotiation

I had been out of college for over 2 years - at the time, 3 years was the cutoff for being considered a college hire. The good thing was that a department requisition was not required. The bad thing was that the offer was non-negotiable (but it wasn't bad).