Northrop Grumman

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Proposal Manager Interview

Senior Proposal Manager
McLean, VA

I applied online - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in March 2008.

Interview Details – Very organized and straightforward method of interviewing. They want to know what you can do, who you are (core values) and what gets you energized to come to work each day.

Interview Question – What is your vision for the world as a result of your contributions to it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Two go-backs with compromise on both our sides. It was fun and I was satisfied with the results.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Northrop Grumman

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Northrop Grumman Videos

Northrop Grumman – Why Work for Us?

We invite you to learn more about Northrop Grumman’s varied businesses and our rich history of innovation. Northrop Grumman continues to manufacture some of the most cutting-edge technology and products. As a member of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman Senior Proposal Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees and interview candidates.