Northrop Grumman

Very Easy Interview

Structural Engineer Interview

Structural Engineer
Redondo Beach, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in March 2010.

Interview Details – The more experience you are the more easier the interview is. Good manager can tell if you know what you're talking about. And if they're interested in you, it will probably take less than three day to get in touch with you about working with the company. Once hired, you go through normal process such as clearance if needed, take picture for badge in order to participate for orientation. Once you're done, your manager comes and take you and present you to your new group. From then on, training takes places and get familiar to the process because every job is different.

Interview Question – Sometimes, its difficult for new college hire to understand the nature of the business. because some job are expected to give you some training and sometimes they fail to meet that standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes i was able to negotiation my first offer and they gave me more.

Structural Engineer Interview

Structural Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview Details – The interview process was easy and included presentation in front of experts in the field.
Post interview hiring manager informed me that offer is coming my way providing that I am interesting in the position. While hiring manager and his crew were exceptional HR process was clumsy at best with lot of errors and bad communication.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Make sure you negotiate hard, if you have open options.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!