Northrop Grumman

Relevance Date Difficulty

Subcontracts Administrator I Interview

Subcontracts Administrator I

Interviewed at Northrop Grumman

Interview Details – Panel interview, all day. Tour, overview of the company. 3 rounds. Lunch. There were no real tough questions, it seemed pretty standard. They flew 6 people in and hired 3.

Interview Question – "Are you OK working for a company that makes weapons that ultimately may hurt adversaries?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, accepted offer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Subcontracts Administrator I Interview

Subcontracts Administrator I
Melbourne, FL

The process took 4 months - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in August 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process is extremely stringent and in order to receive an interview your resume must first be screened by the Recruiter of the department, then again by H.R. The interview consists of situational/analytical based questions in order to establish the core competencies that Northrop is looking for. After the interview your online profile will keep you updated on the process and outcomes, but more than likely you will receive an email from the recruiter informing you whether or not you received the position.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Northrop Grumman

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Northrop Grumman Videos

Northrop Grumman – Why Work for Us?

We invite you to learn more about Northrop Grumman’s varied businesses and our rich history of innovation. Northrop Grumman continues to manufacture some of the most cutting-edge technology and products. As a member of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman Subcontracts Administrator I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees and interview candidates.