Northrop Grumman

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in July 2011.

Interview Details – I received an initial phone interview accessing my skills, previous employment and duties, and experience after scheduling through HR via email. It took about 30 minutes, and was average. I received an email a few days later requesting 1:1 interview. The 1:1 interview took about 1 hour where I met multiple personnel accessing the skill set needed for the position.

Interview Question – Why are you leaving your current company?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Northrop Grumman

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!

Northrop Grumman Videos

Northrop Grumman – Why Work for Us?

We invite you to learn more about Northrop Grumman’s varied businesses and our rich history of innovation. Northrop Grumman continues to manufacture some of the most cutting-edge technology and products. As a member of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman Systems Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees and interview candidates.