Northrop Grumman

www.northropgrumman.com

Northrop Grumman Test Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Northrop Grumman in October 2012.

Applied through company's main page, e-mail exchanges to arrange interview meeting details, interview itself only took about 30 minutes of the expected hour. I was offered the job about a week later.

Interview Questions
  • No technical questions, just questions about my work experience, leadership/management experience, travel preferences, desire to work in a team, etc.   Answer Question
TBD, Still in the process.

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Test Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Northrop Grumman in October 2012.

Interview was at a hiring fair for the project. Spoke directly with the project manager. The hiring process through hr consists of a detailed background check for the last 10 years and a drug screening.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to work as many as 60 hours/week for your requested salary?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation, they matched my salary expectations.

Test Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Northrop Grumman.

6 months from submitted application until the actual interview, hr did not inform me that when I met with multiple individuals that it was for multiple positions. Simple, basic questions about experience and work ethic.

There were no negotiations

Test Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview process was pretty typical, initial phone interview with the hiring manager then an on-site interview with him. Only part that was a little bit of a pain was the whole relocation package but we got that sorted out eventually.

Interview Questions
    I was given an initial offer that was pretty good but I countered for more and got almost as much as I asked for.