Northrop Grumman Test Engineer Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Test Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in October 2012.

Interview was at a hiring fair for the project. Spoke directly with the project manager. The hiring process through hr consists of a detailed background check for the last 10 years and a drug screening.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work as many as 60 hours/week for your requested salary?   Answer Question
There was no negotiation, they matched my salary expectations.

Other Interview Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Palmdale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman in October 2012.

Applied through company's main page, e-mail exchanges to arrange interview meeting details, interview itself only took about 30 minutes of the expected hour. I was offered the job about a week later.

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions, just questions about my work experience, leadership/management experience, travel preferences, desire to work in a team, etc.   Answer Question
    TBD, Still in the process.

Test Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 months - interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

6 months from submitted application until the actual interview, hr did not inform me that when I met with multiple individuals that it was for multiple positions. Simple, basic questions about experience and work ethic.

There were no negotiations

Test Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview process was pretty typical, initial phone interview with the hiring manager then an on-site interview with him. Only part that was a little bit of a pain was the whole relocation package but we got that sorted out eventually.

Interview Questions
    I was given an initial offer that was pretty good but I countered for more and got almost as much as I asked for.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!