Northwest Farm Credit

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Loan Officer Interview

Loan Officer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Northwest Farm Credit in November 2010.

Interview Details – Met the recruiter at a career fair. Interviewed on my college campus. Heard back after one month and was offered a second interview at the headquarters office. The first interview was two-on-one with one executive member and the recruiter. The second interview was two three-on one interviews with executive staff.

Interview Question – What was your favorite class and your least favorite class in college and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was happy with the offer and didn't negotiate, but I almost felt encouraged to do so. When it comes to placement location, they really want your input.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Loan Officer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Northwest Farm Credit in December 2010.

Interview Details – My first interview was a phone interview and I was asked basic questions. I was asked about current classes I was taking and how other classes will help me for this job. The lady was very nice. I was called later and invited to a second/third interview at their headquarters. I live in the same town but NWFC flew in people from the inland northwest and gave them a place to stay over night and everything, all paid for.
The second part of the interview process- Consisted for two different interviews, each with two people and me. I sat in a room with other candidates and waited to be called into each interview. The questions remained basic and wanted they to know things like "give us an example of a time when you ...' There was also a lunch with the employees to be able to meet everyone and talk with different people, was actually really nice.
I was called a week later and offered a relocation job in the place I desired and I took the offer!

Interview Question – Give an example of a time you had to use your knowledge you learned from a class and apply it in a professional/work setting.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Northwest Farm Credit? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northwest Farm Credit interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Northwest Farm Credit employees and interview candidates.