Northwest Farm Credit Services Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2015
Updated Jan 13, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northwest Farm Credit Services

Financial Specialist Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Northwest Farm Credit Services.

I spoke with a women at a Campus Job Fair, submitted my application online and received a call about 2 weeks later. I first had a phone interview with very basic job and class questions. Basically we went down my resume and I elaborated on each item. Then a week later I was invited to interview at the corporate office in Spokane. I met with the recruiter, the training specialist, the VP's of the 2 possible departments I would work in. That same day I had another interview with 2 people from the HR department. They each asked typical interview questions and I got to ask a lot of my own questions. About 2 weeks later I was offered a job to start as soon as a graduated school.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember the exact wording of the question, but it was basically tell us about your perfect day, what would you do, where would you go, who would you bring with you, and why?   Answer Question
    Well they wanted me to move to another state, I tried to negotiate to stay in Washington, but that was a deal breaker so I accepted.

Asset/Liabiltiy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Northwest Farm Credit Services.

The process was very professional and from what I remember the interviewing process was not intimidating, but very friendly. It was more like a conversation with back and forth questions.

Yes and they were very open to talking to me about my concerns.

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Northwest Farm Credit Services in March 2013.

Had to do a long paper application, got an email saying that i had an interview, i picked the best time and date. My first interview was with two people, they were very nice and personable. They called and said i had another interview, in the interview was the CEO of the company and two others; making it a total of 3 ppl, second interview was kinda hard just because the CEO was there i was super nervous

Interview Questions
    • If i could be any famous person in the world who would it be and why   Answer Question

Loan Officer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Northwest Farm Credit Services in December 2010.

My first interview was a phone interview and I was asked basic questions. I was asked about current classes I was taking and how other classes will help me for this job. The lady was very nice. I was called later and invited to a second/third interview at their headquarters. I live in the same town but NWFC flew in people from the inland northwest and gave them a place to stay over night and everything, all paid for.
    The second part of the interview process- Consisted for two different interviews, each with two people and me. I sat in a room with other candidates and waited to be called into each interview. The questions remained basic and wanted they to know things like "give us an example of a time when you ...' There was also a lunch with the employees to be able to meet everyone and talk with different people, was actually really nice.
    I was called a week later and offered a relocation job in the place I desired and I took the offer!

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you had to use your knowledge you learned from a class and apply it in a professional/work setting.   Answer Question

Loan Officer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Northwest Farm Credit Services in November 2010.

Met the recruiter at a career fair. Interviewed on my college campus. Heard back after one month and was offered a second interview at the headquarters office. The first interview was two-on-one with one executive member and the recruiter. The second interview was two three-on one interviews with executive staff.

Interview Questions
    • What was your favorite class and your least favorite class in college and why?   View Answer
    I was happy with the offer and didn't negotiate, but I almost felt encouraged to do so. When it comes to placement location, they really want your input.