Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

Updated Oct 13, 2014
Updated Oct 13, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

Abstractor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center.

I was contacted by the Project Manager over the phone to schedule interview. In person interview was more than 1 hour. Question were usual scenario like how do you handle stress. I had the impression that i got the job. I completed the application process, did the test, and all of my reference (they wanted 5) completed online assessment. Manager asked me to email if any questions. I sent Thank you Email and manager wrote that she will let me know by end of the week if I was selected or not. I waited but didn't get any response and emailed the manager again. NO RESPONSE. Finally checked the application status online to find out I was not selected.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were not hard to answer. Just know how to answer usual scenario questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center.

Phone interview. General questions about technical skills. What would your colleagues/employer say about you. Describe a time when you had a great challenge and how did you work through it. What was the result.

Cardiac Monitor Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center in March 2012.

It was done over Skype we talked about the work environment the pay the hours room fr advancement and where I would be working at.

Interview Questions
    No I was not able to negotiate

Speech Pathology Interview

Had my resume out on the table. Asked me specific questions regarding my experience, what my interests were, why I would be a good fit, and how I would measure progress.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me about an experience abroad (what did I learn) that was not particularly relevant to the position but likely showed more about my character.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center in November 2012.

Phone Interview first, then 1:1 interview, HR interview, then manager interview with the department head. HR and managers are very friendly and personable. They make the interview goes very smoothly.