Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center.

Interview Details – Phone interview. General questions about technical skills. What would your colleagues/employer say about you. Describe a time when you had a great challenge and how did you work through it. What was the result.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Cardiac Monitor Tech Interview

Cardiac Monitor Tech
Springdale, AR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center in March 2012.

Interview Details – It was done over Skype we talked about the work environment the pay the hours room fr advancement and where I would be working at.

Interview Question – Are you ok with sitting for 12hrs?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No I was not able to negotiate

Speech Pathology Interview

Speech Pathology

Interviewed at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center

Interview Details – Had my resume out on the table. Asked me specific questions regarding my experience, what my interests were, why I would be a good fit, and how I would measure progress.

Interview Question – Asked me about an experience abroad (what did I learn) that was not particularly relevant to the position but likely showed more about my character.   Answer Question

Worked for Northwest Hospital & Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!