Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation

Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation

Patient Access Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation.

Interview

The hiring process took more time than I wanted but it was a typical behavioral panel interview. I felt as though I prepared myself well for the interview so I didn't worry at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't have to nego

PROFESSIONAL AFFAIRS Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with multiple people within the department over two days. All interviews were on-site and consisted primarily of behavioral-interview questions. All interviewees were professional and showed a genuine interest in getting to know me.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 things you would do with a pencil, other than write with it.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation.

Interview

Online I found many positions as a Patient Access Rep, so I applied to many. Even this is odd as you e-mail the the person directly your resume. I went and spoke with the director of the dept- 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable dealing with the difficult people over the telephone?   Answer Question

Clinical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation.

Interview

3 interviews

Interview Questions

• Had to role play as if I were actually working in the clinic setting to demonstrate knowledge and skills   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Application

The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation in August 2010.

Interview

9 people were assigned to interview me but one has gone for vacation. 3 people one group, so I was interviewed three rounds.

Questions were all general and related to behavior types.

Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation in June 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by an office assistant and given directions/times an notified that a few staff members would be interviewing me that day. All was handled profesionally and courteously. The interviews themselves were very helpful, provided me insight to the organization, goals/challenges. In three out of the four individuals who interviewed me, there was definitely an air of "what makes you think you are good enough to work here" rather than let's find out more about you as a candidate. One woman even asked me why in the world I would consider driving from my suburban home out to the city every day, especially since I have young children.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your ability to build relationships with your donors/prospects.   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst II Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation in March 2008.

Interview

Standard questions. Not much info about projects and environment.