Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Patient Access Representative Interview

Patient Access Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation.

Interview Details – The hiring process took more time than I wanted but it was a typical behavioral panel interview. I felt as though I prepared myself well for the interview so I didn't worry at all.

Interview Question – All typical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't have to nego

PROFESSIONAL AFFAIRS Interview

PROFESSIONAL AFFAIRS
Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation in June 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with multiple people within the department over two days. All interviews were on-site and consisted primarily of behavioral-interview questions. All interviewees were professional and showed a genuine interest in getting to know me.

Interview Question – Name 3 things you would do with a pencil, other than write with it.   View Answer

Patient Access Representative Interview

Patient Access Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation.

Interview Details – Online I found many positions as a Patient Access Rep, so I applied to many. Even this is odd as you e-mail the the person directly your resume. I went and spoke with the director of the dept- 30 mins.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable dealing with the difficult people over the telephone?   Answer Question

Clinical Nurse Interview

Clinical Nurse

I applied online and interviewed at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation.

Interview Details – 3 interviews

Interview Question – Had to role play as if I were actually working in the clinic setting to demonstrate knowledge and skills   Answer Question

Development Interview

Development

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation in June 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by an office assistant and given directions/times an notified that a few staff members would be interviewing me that day. All was handled profesionally and courteously. The interviews themselves were very helpful, provided me insight to the organization, goals/challenges. In three out of the four individuals who interviewed me, there was definitely an air of "what makes you think you are good enough to work here" rather than let's find out more about you as a candidate. One woman even asked me why in the world I would consider driving from my suburban home out to the city every day, especially since I have young children.

Interview Question – Talk about your ability to build relationships with your donors/prospects.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Accounting Interview

Accounting

The process took 7 months - interviewed at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation in August 2010.

Interview Details – 9 people were assigned to interview me but one has gone for vacation. 3 people one group, so I was interviewed three rounds.

Questions were all general and related to behavior types.

Interview Question – Why did u choose NMFF?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Business Systems Analyst II Interview

Business Systems Analyst II

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation in March 2008.

Interview Details – Standard questions. Not much info about projects and environment.

Interview Question – Background Info   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation employees and interview candidates.