Northwestern Memorial Hospital

www.nmh.org

Northwestern Memorial Hospital Patient Care Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Patient Care Technician Interview

Patient Care Technician
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in March 2009.

Interview Details – I would suggest to candidates to keep applying to get your name seen. I applied 5 times before they called me in. It is best to find out who the recruiter is and then send them a cover letter and resume. DONT FORGET to send a thank you letter after the interview. After all it helped me land the job. Firt the candidate interviews with the HR recruiter. If you do well they take you to the manager of where you want to work. If not, they tell you we will contact you (but they will not) and they tell the manager you weren't a fit.

Interview Question – What three words best descibe you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – PCTs do not get a negotiated pay. There are in the union and have set pay rate no matter how many years of service a person has.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northwestern Memorial Hospital

Worked for Northwestern Memorial Hospital? Contribute to the Community!