Northwestern Memorial Hospital Patient Care Technician Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in March 2009.

I would suggest to candidates to keep applying to get your name seen. I applied 5 times before they called me in. It is best to find out who the recruiter is and then send them a cover letter and resume. DONT FORGET to send a thank you letter after the interview. After all it helped me land the job. Firt the candidate interviews with the HR recruiter. If you do well they take you to the manager of where you want to work. If not, they tell you we will contact you (but they will not) and they tell the manager you weren't a fit.

Interview Questions
PCTs do not get a negotiated pay. There are in the union and have set pay rate no matter how many years of service a person has.

Worked for Northwestern Memorial Hospital? Contribute to the Community!