Northwestern Mutual

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview Details – The interview I thought went well. I interviewed with a hiring manager initially and she asked me a set list of questions, and then I met with another man who I would be working along side with and he asked me the same set of questions. I thought that I answered them well enough, but my issue was a lack of experience.

Interview Question – Give an example in your life when you had to be a leader.   Answer Question

Center Valley, PA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.

Interview Details – Very quick in response time to set me up for an interview.

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in January 2011.

Interview Details – Most people were hired by individuals. I had my interview with a financial advisor directly. He asked me about my education and tested my language skill (because I said I am fluent in Chinese). He asked if I am willing to start part-time, and I said yes. That was pretty much it. He said he will get back to me and I got an email from him two days after saying that he would like to have me.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northwestern Mutual

Worked for Northwestern Mutual? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northwestern Mutual Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Northwestern Mutual employees and interview candidates.