Northwestern Mutual

www.northwesternmutual.com
  www.northwesternmutual.com

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

The interview I thought went well. I interviewed with a hiring manager initially and she asked me a set list of questions, and then I met with another man who I would be working along side with and he asked me the same set of questions. I thought that I answered them well enough, but my issue was a lack of experience.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example in your life when you had to be a leader.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Northwestern Mutual

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Center Valley, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Center Valley, PA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.

Very quick in response time to set me up for an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in January 2011.

Most people were hired by individuals. I had my interview with a financial advisor directly. He asked me about my education and tested my language skill (because I said I am fluent in Chinese). He asked if I am willing to start part-time, and I said yes. That was pretty much it. He said he will get back to me and I got an email from him two days after saying that he would like to have me.

Interview Questions

Worked for Northwestern Mutual? Contribute to the Community!