Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

The interview I thought went well. I interviewed with a hiring manager initially and she asked me a set list of questions, and then I met with another man who I would be working along side with and he asked me the same set of questions. I thought that I answered them well enough, but my issue was a lack of experience.

Interview Questions

• Give an example in your life when you had to be a leader.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Northwestern Mutual

Anonymous Employee in Center Valley, PA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Center Valley, PA).

Interview

Very quick in response time to set me up for an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Northwestern Mutual (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Most people were hired by individuals. I had my interview with a financial advisor directly. He asked me about my education and tested my language skill (because I said I am fluent in Chinese). He asked if I am willing to start part-time, and I said yes. That was pretty much it. He said he will get back to me and I got an email from him two days after saying that he would like to have me.

Interview Questions