Northwestern Mutual

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Northwestern Mutual

Interview Details – The interview I thought went well. I interviewed with a hiring manager initially and she asked me a set list of questions, and then I met with another man who I would be working along side with and he asked me the same set of questions. I thought that I answered them well enough, but my issue was a lack of experience.

Interview Question – Give an example in your life when you had to be a leader.   Answer Question

Center Valley, PA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.

Interview Details – Very quick in response time to set me up for an interview.

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in January 2011.

Interview Details – Most people were hired by individuals. I had my interview with a financial advisor directly. He asked me about my education and tested my language skill (because I said I am fluent in Chinese). He asked if I am willing to start part-time, and I said yes. That was pretty much it. He said he will get back to me and I got an email from him two days after saying that he would like to have me.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Worked for Northwestern Mutual? Contribute to the Community!