Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Northwestern Mutual
- Financial Representative (471)
- Intern (207)
- College Financial Representative (120)
- Financial Services Representative (80)
- Financial Advisor (79)
- Financial Representative Intern (40)
- Sales (20)
- Sales Representative (18)
- Associate Financial Representative (15)
- Insurance Agent (13)
- Recruiter (11)
- Internship (10)
- Summer Intern (9)
- Sales Associate (7)
- Financial Representative Internship (7)
- Financial Service Representative (6)
- Summer (6)
- Sales Intern (5)
- Financial Advisor Intern (5)
- Financial Representative Assistant (4)
- Recruiting Coordinator (4)
- Administrative Assistant (4)
- Campus Recruiter (4)
- Associate Wealth Management Advisor (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Associate Financial Advisor (3)
- Investment Operations (3)
- Insurance Sales Intern (3)
- Entry Level (3)
- Marketing Assistant (2)
Administrative Assistant Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.
I got an email from the hiring manager wanting to set up a phone interview. Got a call and she asked me a couple questions about my current position and what I was looking for in a company. Then she explained the position and if I felt it was something I was interested in. After that I had to fill out two personality tests. Shortly after that I was offered an interview. The in person interview was simple, I was asked a couple questions and then learned more about the company.
- Why were you looking to change jobs? What do you currently do at your current job? Explain a time you had to go above and beyond for a customer? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Northwestern Mutual
Administrative Assistant InterviewDeclined Offer
The interview I thought went well. I interviewed with a hiring manager initially and she asked me a set list of questions, and then I met with another man who I would be working along side with and he asked me the same set of questions. I thought that I answered them well enough, but my issue was a lack of experience.
- Give an example in your life when you had to be a leader. Answer Question
Administrative Assistant InterviewNo Offer
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Center Valley, PA).
Very quick in response time to set me up for an interview.
Administrative Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (New York, NY) in January 2011.
Most people were hired by individuals. I had my interview with a financial advisor directly. He asked me about my education and tested my language skill (because I said I am fluent in Chinese). He asked if I am willing to start part-time, and I said yes. That was pretty much it. He said he will get back to me and I got an email from him two days after saying that he would like to have me.
- Nothing unexpected. Answer Question