Northwestern Mutual

www.northwesternmutual.com

Northwestern Mutual College Financial Representative Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 14, 2014

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Representative - College Intern Interview

Financial Representative - College Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in April 2014.

Interview Details – Met at a career fair and from then on just worked out fine. they invited me to an info session and then i had 2 interviews after that. the interviews went smooth and were casual.

Interview Question – mostly they give out little home work assignments, survey and such   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – since it is commission based no.

Financial Representative - College Intern Interview

Financial Representative - College Intern

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.

Interview Details – The company takes on zero risk with their interns. I was advanced to the third interview stage after a phone and in-person interview but was told during the in-person interview the payment structure (100% commission and selling life insurance). I declined the third interview for financial reasons as well as a lack of company support for their workers.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined the third interview for financial reasons as well as a lack of company support for their workers.

Worked for Northwestern Mutual? Contribute to the Community!