Northwestern Mutual Entry Level Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Financial Representative (279)
- Intern (135)
- Financial Services Representative (76)
- College Financial Representative (56)
- Financial Advisor (49)
- Financial Representative Intern (40)
- Sales (20)
- Insurance Agent (13)
- Sales Representative (11)
- Summer Intern (9)
- Associate Financial Representative (8)
- Recruiter (7)
- Sales Associate (7)
- Financial Representative Internship (7)
- Financial Service Representative (6)
- Internship (6)
- Sales Intern (5)
- Financial Advisor Intern (5)
- Recruiting Coordinator (4)
- Associate Financial Advisor (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Entry Level (3)
- Financial Services Representative Intern (3)
- Insurance Sales Intern (3)
- Sales Agent (2)
- Sales Assistant (2)
- Interview (2)
- Assistant to Financial Representative (2)
- Financial Representative - College Intern (2)
- Investment Advisor (2)
Entry Level Interview (Neutral Experience)
I applied online and interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.
Interview Details – Interview was primarily conversation based overall it was pretty easy and laid back
Interview Question – Would I be willing to sell insurance policies to my family Answer Question
Entry Level Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in May 2012.
Interview Details – Face to face interview. Interviewer was not compleatly up front about the truth. The truth being they want my personal contacts to generate leads then want my contacts contacts. Its not for me however, you might be fine with it. If you go to the first interview make sure to ask detailed questions about lead generation and don't accept vauge answers if thats what they give you.
Interview Question – What is your ideal job? View Answer
Reason for Declining – I did not like the idea of using my personal contacts as a means of lead generation.
Entry Level Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in May 2008.
Interview Details – The process started with a group interview (3/1) which I didn't find too professional. After that, we took an online personality test. I then received an automated e-mail telling me that I wasn't a good fit. The program seems to get rave reviews from Businessweek and other sources, but from everything I learned, it was a securities sales position.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Northwestern Mutual