Northwestern Mutual Entry Level Interview Questions

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.

Interview

Interview was primarily conversation based overall it was pretty easy and laid back

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to sell insurance policies to my family   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Northwestern Mutual

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Boca Raton, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Face to face interview. Interviewer was not compleatly up front about the truth. The truth being they want my personal contacts to generate leads then want my contacts contacts. Its not for me however, you might be fine with it. If you go to the first interview make sure to ask detailed questions about lead generation and don't accept vauge answers if thats what they give you.

Interview Questions

I did not like the idea of using my personal contacts as a means of lead generation.

Anonymous Employee in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Westwood, MA) in May 2008.

Interview

The process started with a group interview (3/1) which I didn't find too professional. After that, we took an online personality test. I then received an automated e-mail telling me that I wasn't a good fit. The program seems to get rave reviews from Businessweek and other sources, but from everything I learned, it was a securities sales position.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer
    • How many hours per week do you feel comfortable working?   1 Answer