Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Northwestern Mutual
- Financial Representative (426)
- Intern (188)
- College Financial Representative (91)
- Financial Services Representative (79)
- Financial Advisor (65)
- Financial Representative Intern (40)
- Sales (20)
- Sales Representative (18)
- Insurance Agent (13)
- Associate Financial Representative (13)
- Internship (9)
- Summer Intern (9)
- Recruiter (9)
- Sales Associate (7)
- Financial Representative Internship (7)
- Financial Service Representative (6)
- Sales Intern (5)
- Summer (5)
- Financial Advisor Intern (5)
- Financial Representative Assistant (4)
- Recruiting Coordinator (4)
- Investment Operations (3)
- Associate Financial Advisor (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Campus Recruiter (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Insurance Sales Intern (3)
- Entry Level (3)
- Marketing Assistant (2)
- Sales Agent (2)
Entry Level Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.
Interview was primarily conversation based overall it was pretty easy and laid back
- Would I be willing to sell insurance policies to my family Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Northwestern Mutual
Entry Level InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Boca Raton, FL) in May 2012.
Face to face interview. Interviewer was not compleatly up front about the truth. The truth being they want my personal contacts to generate leads then want my contacts contacts. Its not for me however, you might be fine with it. If you go to the first interview make sure to ask detailed questions about lead generation and don't accept vauge answers if thats what they give you.
- What is your ideal job? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
I did not like the idea of using my personal contacts as a means of lead generation.
Entry Level InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Northwestern Mutual (Westwood, MA) in May 2008.
The process started with a group interview (3/1) which I didn't find too professional. After that, we took an online personality test. I then received an automated e-mail telling me that I wasn't a good fit. The program seems to get rave reviews from Businessweek and other sources, but from everything I learned, it was a securities sales position.