Northwestern Mutual

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Advisor Internship Interview

Akron, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in March 2013.

Interview Details – I went to a career fair in Columbus, Ohio and spoke with a recruiter. She sent my resume to an office in Akron, which phoned me about two weeks after my initial contact with the recruiter. I went to the local office for an interview, which turned out to be more of a group information session than an actual interview. The next phase was a 1:1 interview with the VP of the office, scheduled for the following week.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Northwestern Mutual

Worked for Northwestern Mutual? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northwestern Mutual Financial Advisor Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Northwestern Mutual employees and interview candidates.