Northwestern Mutual
3.7 of 5 1,130 reviews
www.northwesternmutual.com Milwaukee, WI 5000+ Employees

Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jan 31, 2014

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Financial Representative Assistant Interview

Financial Representative Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in December 2013.

Interview Details – They asked me about my visa statue after receive my application from university, and then they send me in for an interview in the office directly with the one who is looking for assistant, the interview was very easy one and we immediately started scheduling for my training courses and etc. BUT, the next day they told me that they can't offer me the intern and didn't tell me why.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Northwestern Mutual

Worked for Northwestern Mutual? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Northwestern Mutual employees and interview candidates.