Northwestern Mutual

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Interview Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in October 2013.

Interview Details – I only went through the first interview, they were very polite but essentially it comes down to selling life insurance to those around you. They sent me a personality test after to assess my potential as well.

Interview Question – Questions were very basic fit.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Interview Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Northwestern Mutual.

Interview Details – Interview was very engaging for about an hour. Then, the manager asked how many people I knew that would buy life insurance. Red flag for it's time to go.

Interview Question – How many people do you know who will buy life insurance?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not my company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Northwestern Mutual

Worked for Northwestern Mutual? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northwestern Mutual Interview interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Northwestern Mutual employees and interview candidates.