Northwestern Mutual

2.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Northwestern Mutual in February 2014.

Applied through my school's website - Recruit 'A Cat (University of Cincinnati) and spoke with the recruiter on the phone. We set up an interview for the following week and I met with her in person. The interview was very simple and conversational. After the interview, there was a personality test to be completed. They don't tell you what you need in order to "pass" the test because they want you to answer honestly. If you don't receive a 75% or higher on the test, you fail. I received a 69% and she emailed my results and told me that they could not proceed with the process.

Interview Questions
  • Share two positive qualities you currently don't have that you would like to have   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Northwestern Mutual

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

The process was quick as I was referred by a staff.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Northwestern Mutual in February 2013.

i came in to first interview for a full time financial rep position, but came back and interviewed twice for the recruiting position then told it moved to another office, got a call back months later and got the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • telling them about myself besides my resume. they wanted to know about me personally   Answer Question
    they sent me a offical offer letter and i accepted it.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Northwestern Mutual in January 2011.

Very thought out my the company

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle rejection if a friend turned you down on a life insurance policy.   View Answer