Northwestern Mutual

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Northwestern Mutual in August 2010.

I was referred by a friend who is currently in the internship process. They called me and talked to me for about 10 minutes before asking me to come in that week. I set up an interview later that week. I went in and had a very professional and quality interview. After 1 hour and 45 minutes she asked me to come back for another interview which is next week.

Interview Questions
Have not gotten there yet.

Other Interview Reviews for Northwestern Mutual

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Northwestern Mutual in March 2010.

Started with a phone interview. Pretty laid back. Asked typical and easy questions. Then a second interview with a recent graduate who once had the intern. That was easy and basically just to ask questions. Then they sent me 15 surveys to fill out. At this point I became very hesitant about the job and withdrew.

Interview Questions

The job sucks unless you want to sell life insurance for a living

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Northwestern Mutual in January 2010.

I was called up by the company one day after submitting my resume online. I scheduled a 1 on 1 interview with the campus recruiter and it was very casual. I took a personality test after the first interview and was asked back for a second interview with the branch manager. Although the people seemed nice and helpful at the office, the recruiter said that the internship would mostly be selling insurance to friends, family, and connections. I felt uncomfortable with this and declined the offer.

Sales Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Northwestern Mutual in May 2011.

honestly its a scam. They only talk to people who take the personality test and say they want to be rich and famous (too make sure your driven). The interview after that is very easy and they get you really excited about the job, I know I was. Then they ask you to bring in a list of 50 friends and family with their contact info. You will then spend the summer selling life insurance to your own people (awkward). if you sell a lot they make money and are happy. If not, you get fired and they keep your list to give to their better salesmen. do not do it

its a scam

Sales Intern Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Northwestern Mutual in August 2010.

First Round: Behavioral/Fit.
    Second Round: Sales Pitch.
    Third Round: Behavioral/Fit with MD