Northwestern Mutual

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Person Interview

Sales Person
White Plains, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Northwestern Mutual in November 2012.

Interview Details – I talked over the phone and was asked some questions, but then was told that some of the work entailed selling insurance to family and friends. I'm personally not ready to make everyone I know hate me, so I turned down the position.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to try and sell to your family and friends?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – As I previously mentioned, I don't want to be the kind of person that everyone tried to avoid to not have to deal with being harassed about insurance.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Northwestern Mutual

Worked for Northwestern Mutual? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northwestern Mutual Sales Person interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Northwestern Mutual employees and interview candidates.