Norwalk Hospital

Interviews for Top Jobs at Norwalk Hospital

Internist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

I applied in-person – interviewed at Norwalk Hospital in March 2010.

I heard about this possible job in a conversation with a friend and that another person had been accepted for this position but that she had declined at the last moment and at that the position could still opened so I mad a phone call and then showed up to talk to the person in charge, a VP, he liked me from the start and became my advocate through the process.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Norwalk Hospital in July 2011.

I had a phone interview with the manager of the practice as well as a supervisor for the practice. They asked some basic questions, mostly resume based, then refereed me to the temp agency they use to manage (mostly HR stuff) their employees. Its not that difficult so long as you are sincere about your answers.

Interview Questions