Norwalk Hospital

Updated Nov 20, 2014
Updated Nov 20, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Norwalk Hospital

Dispatcher Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Norwalk Hospital in March 2012.

Came in for an interview and tour of the facility. Asked about scheduling availability and willingness to work the less desired shifts. Interviewer was nice enough. Expressed an interest in long term commitment to the job.

Interview Questions
    • How comfortable are you at the prospect of handling the communications for the whole hospital alone.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Norwalk Hospital in February 2011.

Hard interview, a lot of personal questions. Was interviewed by three different people. Very itimidating and personal. The experience was terrible. But I guess I did well because I was hired

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to deal with an irate patient and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Internist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

I applied in-person – interviewed at Norwalk Hospital in March 2010.

I heard about this possible job in a conversation with a friend and that another person had been accepted for this position but that she had declined at the last moment and at that the position could still opened so I mad a phone call and then showed up to talk to the person in charge, a VP, he liked me from the start and became my advocate through the process.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Norwalk Hospital in July 2011.

I had a phone interview with the manager of the practice as well as a supervisor for the practice. They asked some basic questions, mostly resume based, then refereed me to the temp agency they use to manage (mostly HR stuff) their employees. Its not that difficult so long as you are sincere about your answers.