Norwalk Hospital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internist Interview

Internist
Norwalk, CT

I applied in-person - interviewed at Norwalk Hospital in March 2010.

Interview Details – I heard about this possible job in a conversation with a friend and that another person had been accepted for this position but that she had declined at the last moment and at that the position could still opened so I mad a phone call and then showed up to talk to the person in charge, a VP, he liked me from the start and became my advocate through the process.

Interview Question – How you will perfom   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Norwalk Hospital in July 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with the manager of the practice as well as a supervisor for the practice. They asked some basic questions, mostly resume based, then refereed me to the temp agency they use to manage (mostly HR stuff) their employees. Its not that difficult so long as you are sincere about your answers.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Norwalk Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Norwalk Hospital interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Norwalk Hospital employees and interview candidates.