Norwich Pharmaceuticals

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Norwich Pharmaceuticals

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwich, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Norwich Pharmaceuticals in May 2014.

Technical interview by hiring manager followed by an on-site. Group leaders and managers were nice and asked about my experience and other general questions. But the interview with other team members which is supposed to be informative was not helpful at all. Instead of telling about their work experience and let you know about the company and team, they drilled too much asking many questions to show-off their knowledge. Basically, I did not get chance to ask them more about their experience at the company.

Interview Questions
    • Other research associates of the team were more drilling than actual group leaders and managers.   Answer Question

Quality Control Chemist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Norwich Pharmaceuticals.

Standard behavioral base interview questions. With exception of one very rigid interviewer, most were down to earth and pleasant.

Regretful

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwich, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Norwich Pharmaceuticals.

I found a contact for their HR department through the company website so I sent my resume even though they didn't have any open positions that I felt I was qualified for. I was contacted the next day by a hiring manager. We had a phone interview which lasted for about an hour, mainly discussing my resume and related experience. At the end of the phone conversation the manager stated that he was going to work out an offer with HR and that I should hear from them shortly. I received my offer within the next 4-5 days and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • The manager just asked me questions about my experience and background. Nothing too technical.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. I was just happy to be given an offer. Although looking back I should have because the offer was low.

VSM Packaging Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Norwich Pharmaceuticals in May 2013.

Phone interview followed by onsite interview