Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Norwich Pharmaceuticals
- Chemist (2)
- Quality Control Chemist (1)
- QC Chemist I (1)
- VSM Packaging Manager (1)
- Research Associate (1)
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Norwich Pharmaceuticals (Norwich, NY) in May 2014.
Technical interview by hiring manager followed by an on-site. Group leaders and managers were nice and asked about my experience and other general questions. But the interview with other team members which is supposed to be informative was not helpful at all. Instead of telling about their work experience and let you know about the company and team, they drilled too much asking many questions to show-off their knowledge. Basically, I did not get chance to ask them more about their experience at the company.
- Other research associates of the team were more drilling than actual group leaders and managers. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Norwich Pharmaceuticals (Norwich, NY) in May 2014.
Applied online, called to confirm receipt soon after, interview was being scheduled at that time. Had one phone interview with Director, Assistant Director, and Manager. They inquired about specific analytical-lab related knowledge, described the basics of the job, and were happy to field questions. Second interview was on-site and consisted of an HR introduction, lab tour by Manager, brief informal interviews with Director/Assistant director and experienced analysts. Overall a nice experience that gave a good feel for the job.
- How do you calculate the resolution between 2 chromatographic peaks? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Norwich Pharmaceuticals.
Standard behavioral base interview questions. With exception of one very rigid interviewer, most were down to earth and pleasant.
- Nothing outstanding was asked Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Norwich Pharmaceuticals (Norwich, NY).
I found a contact for their HR department through the company website so I sent my resume even though they didn't have any open positions that I felt I was qualified for. I was contacted the next day by a hiring manager. We had a phone interview which lasted for about an hour, mainly discussing my resume and related experience. At the end of the phone conversation the manager stated that he was going to work out an offer with HR and that I should hear from them shortly. I received my offer within the next 4-5 days and accepted.
- The manager just asked me questions about my experience and background. Nothing too technical. Answer Question
I did not negotiate. I was just happy to be given an offer. Although looking back I should have because the offer was low.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Norwich Pharmaceuticals in May 2013.
Phone interview followed by onsite interview
- Accepted Offer
Very easy process. First phone interview which is very basic, followed by an onsite interview. They ask about your experience and expectations from the positions. A company tour and if you receive a call in a week if offered a position
- Nothing really difficult. Fairly easy process and friendly interviewers Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review