Norwich Pharmaceuticals

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Control Chemist Interview

Quality Control Chemist

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Norwich Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details – Standard behavioral base interview questions. With exception of one very rigid interviewer, most were down to earth and pleasant.

Interview Question – Nothing outstanding was asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Regretful

Chemist Interview

Chemist
Norwich, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Norwich Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details – I found a contact for their HR department through the company website so I sent my resume even though they didn't have any open positions that I felt I was qualified for. I was contacted the next day by a hiring manager. We had a phone interview which lasted for about an hour, mainly discussing my resume and related experience. At the end of the phone conversation the manager stated that he was going to work out an offer with HR and that I should hear from them shortly. I received my offer within the next 4-5 days and accepted.

Interview Question – The manager just asked me questions about my experience and background. Nothing too technical.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I was just happy to be given an offer. Although looking back I should have because the offer was low.

VSM Packaging Manager Interview

VSM Packaging Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Norwich Pharmaceuticals in May 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by onsite interview

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Norwich Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Norwich Pharmaceuticals interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Norwich Pharmaceuticals employees and interview candidates.