Nothing Bundt Cakes Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nothing Bundt Cakes

Guest Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes.

Interview

Super easy interview. Met before the shop opened. Met the owner & had an interview with the manager and she went through the job description & they were willing to train.

The pay was low.

Baker/Froster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (San Jose, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Franchise owners called me in for an interview after I e-mailed them about a job. They asked a few questions from the app to ensure that I wasn't lying etc. Then they asked me about previous food industry experience, which I had, and answered to their satisfaction. They did ask about my food handlers card, which was again a big joke. The interview ended and then they called me back for a second interview like ten minutes after I left.

Interview Questions

• What is the most physically demanding job you have ever worked?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, was a new business.

Guest Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nothing Bundt Cakes (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2011.

Interview

Believe it or not I found the job ad on Craigslist. So I came in and filled on an application and turn it in the same day. The interview process was very easy and laid back. They were only looking for a froster but they said they loved my personality so much that they wanted me to work the front of the bakery.

here are the question I remembered being asked:
    Tell me about yourself?
    Tell me a time you should great stamina?
    What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    If we called your references what would they say about you?
    What days are you available?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Big Tip:
    When going in to ask for an application dress nicely and be courteous to the people in the front. We had to write down a little info about people who came in. For example if they looked presentable, personality, and if they were prepared and had a pen!

Fun company to work for because it has a great atmosphere and they hire the most funnest and nicest people!