Oracle
3.3 of 5 5,212 reviews
www.oracle.com Redwood City, CA 5000+ Employees

Oracle Principal Product Manager Interview Question

I interviewed in Redwood City, CA and was asked:
"Nothing difficult--just lots of questions. For someone who's been working in this exact same niche field for a decade and has seen scores of customers and solved their issues---the interview was a total breeze."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Principal Product Manager Interview Review - one of 1,202 Oracle Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Been there done that. Sometimes it shows that a company might not be right for you when the one you interview goes bad...ie. they exhibit a bad attitude. Bye, bye. They lost out, not me.
- Anon on Sep 11, 2012 Flag Response
of 0
votes
Been there done that. Sometimes it shows that a company might not be right for you when the one you interviewed for (the company manager/director) exhibits a bad attitude. Bye, bye. They lost out, not me. Phew. Oracle was the best job I ever had and I lost it after 9/11/01 in MA. Ouch.
- typo on Sep 11, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees and interview candidates.