Cerner

www.cerner.com

Cerner Velocity Software Engineer Interview Question

I interviewed in Kansas City, MO and was asked:
"Nothing to be frank. Go through all the questions posted here! Be prepared for a lot of behavioral questions."
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Velocity Software Engineer Interview Review - one of 606 Cerner Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

votes
First, congratulations for getting selected. When did you gave your on-site interview on? How long did they take to respond? Please let me know. I gave my interview a week ago.
votes
can you please be a bit more specific about the following questions? I thought the result of 8 should be "4321" with the initial string of "1234".

6. Gave a recursive program and asked me what it would do?
7. Write a program to reverse the string and a pseudo code to reverse the order of words. "Computer Software" should be "Software Computer".
8. Test cases for String replacement function
I got the onsite email the next day after the 2nd phone interview
votes
I gave it on Apr 11 and I was informed exactly a week later!
6. The recursive program uses substring function and reverses the string
7. you need to write the code without recursion for string reversal.
8. A function for a string replacement was given with 4 parameters. You have to write the test cases for it
votes
Thank you for the information about the result of on-site interview. I am waiting for my result. Hope they will contact sooner.
No problem:)
votes
Congrats!!!...can u please elaborate on the Car and Paint problem. I checked all the posts but could not find a proper description.
- Anonymous on Nov 29, 2013