Liberty Mutual Insurance
www.libertymutualgroup.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Liberty Mutual Insurance Product Management Intern Interview Question (student candidate)

I interviewed in Amherst, MA and was asked:
"Nothing unexpected question, most of them are related to my previous experience. 1. Why do you want to choose this school? 2. Have you ever need to deliver the messages to a group of people? 3. what is your biggest achievement? 4. What kind of difficulty have you meeted and how did you handle it?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Product Management Intern Interview Review - one of 592 Liberty Mutual Insurance Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Liberty Mutual Insurance – Why Work for Us?

At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and diverse workforce has helped us to become a global leader in property and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liberty Mutual Insurance interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Liberty Mutual Insurance employees and interview candidates.