Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 5,506 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Wells Fargo Personal Banker I Interview Question

"Nothing unexpected (they even sent out a list of possible questions). No effort by the hiring manager to "sell" why working there, or in this job, was a good thing at all, much less a good thing for me."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Personal Banker I Interview Review - one of 2,252 Wells Fargo Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I was an internal candidate and proposed a transfer into a resort area.... the hiring manager revealed that she didn't have positive results with this scenario in the past..... I never got over this "hidden" objection..
- Interview Candidate on Mar 27, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees and interview candidates.