U-Haul
www.uhaul.com 50 to 149 Employees

U-Haul E-Center Sales and Reservations Interview Question

I interviewed in Phoenix, AZ and was asked:
"Nothing very unexpected or difficult. As this is a work from home position, I did have to bring in proof of my current internet connection/speed but that was fairly straightforward."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a E-Center Sales and Reservations Interview Review - one of 56 U-Haul Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Hello. Do you still work for Uhaul? How do/did you like the Sales position? What was you schedule like? I am interviewing next week. Thank you
- East Valley Woman on Jun 13, 2013 Flag Response
of 1
I do still work for U-Haul, reluctantly. They have changed the bonus structure several times over the past year. The schedule is either grueling or non-existent (there is no in-between). Scheduling is inconsistent and corporate has almost 0 desire to maintain happy employees. It's churn & burn.

If you need the money/job, go for it. But if you expect a career or a good job, look elsewhere. At least a quarter of the people I know through U-Haul are either looking for work or have already found work elsewhere.
- Anonymous on Jun 16, 2013 Flag Response
of 0
votes
Thank you for your response. It was very helpful. I ended up canceling the interview because I can not start as early as 5am, but I am now doing a phone interview tomorrow for the E-Center Sales position... sigh... Yes, it's not my first choice in jobs, but I need to work at home until I get my business up and running. Based on the initial information I was provided, I was told they do not know what the hours would be.... a bit ridiculous. We shall see... again, thanks for the response. Very helpful
- East Valley Woman on Jul 10, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U-Haul interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by U-Haul employees and interview candidates.