Nova Biomedical

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Glucose Training Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nova Biomedical.

Interview Details – Odd and awkward interview. 1:1 in hotel lobby that I traveled far to and paid $12 parking for less than 15 min. I arrived 15 min early. Interviewer was standing in lobby looking at watch as interviewer noticed me. Continued being rude and pompous from that point on. Talked about himself and recited memorized company info and stats, then proceeded to explain in detail what my paychecks will look like in terms of hourly pay, how I will be trained for position, what computer programs I will be using to get paid, for travel reimbursement and for scheduling, how long my background check will take, etc. Whole process was about 13 min. I would have appreciated having my interview cancelled before this point as it was very clear I was not going to be considered for position from the moment we met. Interviewer had no interest in anything I said and appeared to prefer me to stay quiet.

Interview Question – Being judged by an interviewer that didn't attempt to learn more about me. No questions were asked.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Finance Associate Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Nova Biomedical.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview followed by two rounds of interviews. They guage fit as well as skill/intelects.

Interview Question – What are your goals and where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Nova Biomedical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nova Biomedical interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nova Biomedical employees and interview candidates.