Nova Biomedical

Updated Dec 2, 2014
Updated Dec 2, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nova Biomedical

Associate Scientist Interview

interviewed at Nova Biomedical in November 2014.

Met with three different people. 30 min with one, 1 hour with one, and 30 min with last. Other than the person I spoke with for an hour it was just friendly chatting without many questions about my past or prior work experience. Interviewer #2 was more serious and asked all the standard questions.

Greatest Strength, greatest weakness, what's difficult for you, why are interested in this position, etc

She really studied my resume and looked for specific points on it to ask me about.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you? - I tend not to brag about anything so I felt weird trying to sell my self.   Answer Question

Glucose Training Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nova Biomedical.

Odd and awkward interview. 1:1 in hotel lobby that I traveled far to and paid $12 parking for less than 15 min. I arrived 15 min early. Interviewer was standing in lobby looking at watch as interviewer noticed me. Continued being rude and pompous from that point on. Talked about himself and recited memorized company info and stats, then proceeded to explain in detail what my paychecks will look like in terms of hourly pay, how I will be trained for position, what computer programs I will be using to get paid, for travel reimbursement and for scheduling, how long my background check will take, etc. Whole process was about 13 min. I would have appreciated having my interview cancelled before this point as it was very clear I was not going to be considered for position from the moment we met. Interviewer had no interest in anything I said and appeared to prefer me to stay quiet.

Interview Questions
    • Being judged by an interviewer that didn't attempt to learn more about me. No questions were asked.   Answer Question

Finance Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Nova Biomedical.

I had a phone interview followed by two rounds of interviews. They guage fit as well as skill/intelects.

Interview Questions
    • What are your goals and where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question