Nova Measuring Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nova Measuring

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Nova Measuring in March 2011.

Contacted their recruiter with my resume and a description of my experiences and followed up with a phone call. He provided much helpful information in this first call, then set up the interview for me. Then the time came, I arrived at their small office in the back of a high-tech office complex near the Great America theme park; the interview involved meeting three of the key staff, answering questions from them about my background in logistics, and myself asking questions about what was expected, what they look for in a candidate, some details about how they operate, etc. I got excellent feedback from everyone before and after the interview; I was there 2 1/2 hours! The final round was a video interview with their HQ in Rehovot; their questions were tough as nails, but all spot-on. The recruiter called me to let me know I'd be receiving an offer the same day as the video conference.

It's worth noting that the benefits package is absolutely outstanding. They certainly seem to expect a lot of their employees, but they compensate them for their sacrifices, too. That's why I chose this offer as my favorite out of the three that I received.

Interview Questions
    • If I asked you to fly to Israel next week, what would you say?   View Answer

Algorithms Developer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Nova Measuring.

A friend passed my CV along and I was contacted by the HR person to schedule the interview. There were three technical 1:1 interviews and an HR interview. The technical interviews were more about mathematical and technical knowledge (linear algebra, machine learning). The HR interview was mostly about personal qualities. Overall, the process was very fast, although it is a big company and the people I met were all nice.

Interview Questions
    • What is the fastest way to implement moving median smoothing filter   Answer Question

Applications Specialist Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Nova Measuring.

The employer would like you to introduce your academic background to prove that you are suitable for this position. They will also ask you some professional questions to verify your familiarity with the semiconductor process. Definitely, your character and interpersonal skills will be inspected and evaluated during the conversation because this position requires a lot of communication with the customers in the future.

Interview Questions

Worked for Nova Measuring? Contribute to the Community!