Nova Medical Centers (Texas)

www.n-o-v-a.com

Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 11, 2014

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marietta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in March 2014.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview followed by a Skype Interview. Was told the interview went well and then turned down even though I had lined up a current client to use Nova. With more than 8 years B2B Sales experience that included healthcare sales and sales to self insured companies(the latter is their market) you would think they would want my connections and experience. After looking at the ages of the recruiters and the National VP of Sales, you could tell they wanted younger people. The purpose of the Skype in my opinion based on many years of business experience, was to weed out the older candidates. Been around the block a few times and I know when age is the issue

Interview Question – None. I asked the tough questions and the young recruiters did not have the knowledge to answer them.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Nova Medical Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in February 2014.

Interview Details – Recruiter reached out to me. I had two skype interviews, both were 30 mins late. The First one was with the recruiter to see if my skype connection is good-The second interview was with a guy with a T-shirt on and the interview was 10 mins long. He told me that they expect a lot of movement in a couple of weeks.

Interview Question – It was a joke   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – If the company is like the interview process- then I don't want to work for the company

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in December 2013.

Interview Details – This was the most unprofessional interview I have ever experience. The recruiter contacted me and scheduled an interview with the hiring manager for the next day at 1:00 pm.(via Skype) I waited for the call until 1:30, I called the recruiter, he was not available, then I called back to speak with the hiring manager and was told he was in a meeting until 3: 00 pm.

Interview Question – Do to the lack of respect of the interview, I asked what was the turn over rate within the company   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Industrial Director Interview

Industrial Director

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in September 2013.

Interview Details – Total joke. I never even interviewed with my direct report. Skype interviews with people at corporate that are burned out from non-stop interviewing due to high turnover. They even missed a scheduled interview, which caused me to be placed in a different location than what I initially applied for.

Interview Question – Not one. Interview was a joke. Typical questions from google interview search.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I asked for more and got it the same afternoon.

Sales - Industrial Director Interview

Sales - Industrial Director

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas).

Interview Details – The process was quick. Not a lot to it. Three skype interviews with the big wigs of the company. They're looking for directness, so make sure you are direct with the answers and questions during the interview.

Interview Question – It's a sales job so you're basically selling yourself. When they ask if you have any questions, they want you to 'close the deal' so ask for the job.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in March 2013.

Interview Details – This company does people very dirty! I've been in sales 10 years, with presidents club, sales awards and a reference with every company I have worked for. They want you to think its a hard to get a job there, its not. They invest nothing to hire you, a Skype interview is it, no drug test, no background check, they don't even let you go there and meet with current employees. They lure you in with a big salary....Because anyone in there right mind would not put up with the way they treat people. Their hesitation in hiring me was because I graduated from a Christian college. That is because they are the most unethical company you can imagine. I was hired, day two someone in the clinic warned me that treat people badly and that will use your leads and fire you. I didn't believe him, I told my recruiter Jason Willis who will do whatever it takes to get you to take this job...even lie. The Vp of sales Bruce told me this conduct would never happen. A week later after 15 appointments and two closed sales that Friday of week three on the job the manager comes in my offices and tells me I am terminated. I ask why? He says he does not hire or fire to call HR. HR says that they said I didn't meet expectations but refuse to tell me why. I am currently filing a discrimination case against this company.

Interview Question – Nothing...very easy interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Asked for 65k they gave me 60K

Sales - Industrial Director Interview

Sales - Industrial Director

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was told very accurately what to expect. I was able to attend a working interview which solidified my view of what will be expected of me.

Interview Question – Do you realize that this is a new field for you and that you initially will have to work hard to learn this new sector of sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The base pay is solely dependent on your experience as a sales person.
Everyone will be paid the same bonuses.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in March 2012.

Interview Details – Thorough interview done over Skype. Questions drilled down to determine if you are a fit. Looking for high energy go getters. Experience is good but not necessarily an advantage. If you aren't serious about the job you will not get far. You have to show that you can do it and that you want the opportunity. Its a select few that get a job offer.

Interview Question – What drives your success?   View Answer

San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in February 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process and information received from the Recruiter and the VP Sales was accurate and to the point.

Interview Question – Don't forget to ask for the job. You need to show that this is the job for you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good process. Was able to get what I was looking for.

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in December 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed by skype first and then later with the Sales Manager for Austin. They have an in house corporate recruiter who managed the process. I did ask if I could ride along with one of their current representatives to get a better feel for a day in the life. I should have known something was up when they told me that this was against company policy.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions, the manager did explain the metrics of what would be expected of me, and then he asked if I could perform at the levels required.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There are no negotiations with Nova, either you take the job or they will find someone else that will at the compensation they are offering.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nova Medical Centers (Texas)

Worked for Nova Medical Centers (Texas)? Contribute to the Community!