Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Nova Medical Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2014
Updated Jul 28, 2014

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Marietta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in March 2014.

Had a phone interview followed by a Skype Interview. Was told the interview went well and then turned down even though I had lined up a current client to use Nova. With more than 8 years B2B Sales experience that included healthcare sales and sales to self insured companies(the latter is their market) you would think they would want my connections and experience. After looking at the ages of the recruiters and the National VP of Sales, you could tell they wanted younger people. The purpose of the Skype in my opinion based on many years of business experience, was to weed out the older candidates. Been around the block a few times and I know when age is the issue

Interview Questions
  • None. I asked the tough questions and the young recruiters did not have the knowledge to answer them.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nova Medical Centers (Texas)

Nova Medical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in February 2014.

Recruiter reached out to me. I had two skype interviews, both were 30 mins late. The First one was with the recruiter to see if my skype connection is good-The second interview was with a guy with a T-shirt on and the interview was 10 mins long. He told me that they expect a lot of movement in a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

If the company is like the interview process- then I don't want to work for the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in December 2013.

This was the most unprofessional interview I have ever experience. The recruiter contacted me and scheduled an interview with the hiring manager for the next day at 1:00 pm.(via Skype) I waited for the call until 1:30, I called the recruiter, he was not available, then I called back to speak with the hiring manager and was told he was in a meeting until 3: 00 pm.

Interview Questions
    • Do to the lack of respect of the interview, I asked what was the turn over rate within the company   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in February 2013.

Interview process and information received from the Recruiter and the VP Sales was accurate and to the point.

Interview Questions
    • Don't forget to ask for the job. You need to show that this is the job for you.   Answer Question
    Good process. Was able to get what I was looking for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in December 2011.

I interviewed by skype first and then later with the Sales Manager for Austin. They have an in house corporate recruiter who managed the process. I did ask if I could ride along with one of their current representatives to get a better feel for a day in the life. I should have known something was up when they told me that this was against company policy.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected questions, the manager did explain the metrics of what would be expected of me, and then he asked if I could perform at the levels required.   Answer Question
    There are no negotiations with Nova, either you take the job or they will find someone else that will at the compensation they are offering.

Worked for Nova Medical Centers (Texas)? Contribute to the Community!