Nova Medical Centers (Texas)

www.n-o-v-a.com

Nova Medical Centers (Texas) Nova Medical Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 11, 2014

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Nova Medical Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in February 2014.

Interview Details – Recruiter reached out to me. I had two skype interviews, both were 30 mins late. The First one was with the recruiter to see if my skype connection is good-The second interview was with a guy with a T-shirt on and the interview was 10 mins long. He told me that they expect a lot of movement in a couple of weeks.

Interview Question – It was a joke   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – If the company is like the interview process- then I don't want to work for the company

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in December 2013.

Interview Details – This was the most unprofessional interview I have ever experience. The recruiter contacted me and scheduled an interview with the hiring manager for the next day at 1:00 pm.(via Skype) I waited for the call until 1:30, I called the recruiter, he was not available, then I called back to speak with the hiring manager and was told he was in a meeting until 3: 00 pm.

Interview Question – Do to the lack of respect of the interview, I asked what was the turn over rate within the company   View Answer

San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in February 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process and information received from the Recruiter and the VP Sales was accurate and to the point.

Interview Question – Don't forget to ask for the job. You need to show that this is the job for you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good process. Was able to get what I was looking for.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) in December 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed by skype first and then later with the Sales Manager for Austin. They have an in house corporate recruiter who managed the process. I did ask if I could ride along with one of their current representatives to get a better feel for a day in the life. I should have known something was up when they told me that this was against company policy.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions, the manager did explain the metrics of what would be expected of me, and then he asked if I could perform at the levels required.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There are no negotiations with Nova, either you take the job or they will find someone else that will at the compensation they are offering.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nova Medical Centers (Texas)

Worked for Nova Medical Centers (Texas)? Contribute to the Community!