Novantas

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Novantas.

Interview Details – Recruiting conducted through top-tier level Ivy and liberal arts colleges for the entry level jobs at least. Interview was quite typical of any consulting job. They did no ask any financing or banking related questions on the first round interview.

Interview Question – The logic questions may be difficult. Definitely study up on consulting logic interview questions. Be capable of doing simple arithmetic quickly.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Novantas in October 2010.

Interview Details – I has two interview back to back with different recruiters for 30 minutes each. One interview was easier probability related problems. The other interview was an impossible probability problem that involved ALOT of math. My interviewer later told me that very few people answer the questions correctly, if at all.

Interview Question – If you are paid a dollar amount associated with the number on a dice that you roll, what is your expected value from one roll?   View Answer

Madrid (Spain)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Novantas in March 2011.

Interview Details – 1:1 interview to know about my interests and perspectives about my career´s future

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Novantas

Worked for Novantas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novantas Consultant Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Novantas employees and interview candidates.