Novantas

Novantas Consultant Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Novantas.

Recruiting conducted through top-tier level Ivy and liberal arts colleges for the entry level jobs at least. Interview was quite typical of any consulting job. They did no ask any financing or banking related questions on the first round interview.

Interview Questions
  • The logic questions may be difficult. Definitely study up on consulting logic interview questions. Be capable of doing simple arithmetic quickly.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Novantas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Novantas in October 2010.

I has two interview back to back with different recruiters for 30 minutes each. One interview was easier probability related problems. The other interview was an impossible probability problem that involved ALOT of math. My interviewer later told me that very few people answer the questions correctly, if at all.

Interview Questions
    • If you are paid a dollar amount associated with the number on a dice that you roll, what is your expected value from one roll?   View Answer

Consultant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Novantas in March 2011.

1:1 interview to know about my interests and perspectives about my career´s future