Novantas Summer Associate Interview Questions & Reviews in New York City, NY

4 interviews

4.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Novantas.

I found them through my university's on campus recruiting and applied online. I was then contacted to set up a first round interview. It was two 30-minute interviews with two different people. One person asked logic questions and behavioral questions. The other interviewer gave an open ended case.

Interview Questions
  • The case was very open ended and didn't provide much information on how to solve it. They just wanted to see how I thought.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Novantas

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Novantas in February 2014.

First round on campus, 2 30 min interviews. First had brainteasers. Had the rubix cube one followed by the scale one first with 1 bag then 2. Second interview was fit and a "case" which was not really a case at all. Question about elevator efficiency which I'm pretty sure everybody struggled with.

Interview Questions
    • The case about elevators. Wanted you to optimize elevator traffic within a 25 story building. More of a brainstorming session than anything, but caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Novantas in February 2013.

Two rounds.

First round on-campus, with two 30-minute interviews. One was only brainteasers, and my interviewers nudged me through the tougher ones. The other was an open-ended case. Got back to me same day.

Second round in office, with three 45-minute interviews. There was time to network with a bunch of friendly associates beforehand. Interviewers were more senior staff. Lots of brainteasers again, although whether there were also cases depended on the interviewer. Everyone was nice, and my experience was really more like having interesting conversations with interesting people than a formal evaluation.

Interview Questions
    • 25 horses, in same set-up as mentioned in a different review.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Novantas in February 2010.

1) Resume & cover letter submission
    1/2 week later
    2) 1st round interview - a 1/2 hour phone interview and a 1/2 hour 1 on 1 interview
    2 weeks later
    3) Final round - 2 x 45 minute 1 on 1 interviews with quantitative brain teasers, 1 45 minute writing sample

Interview Questions
    • If a stock's value drops by 95% and its current value is $1, what was its original value?   View Answer
    I was applying for an internship, had only one offer, and did not bother negotiating.

Worked for Novantas? Contribute to the Community!