Novartis Animal Health US

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Veterinarian Interview

Veterinarian

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Novartis Animal Health US in August 2012.

Interview Details – Job post found in the internet. Filled all required info online. Got an initial call from manager. After this was asked to come for interview. Whole day interview with presentation.

Interview Question – none- all standard   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Better offer

Project Manager (FTE) Interview

Project Manager (FTE)
Greensboro, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Novartis Animal Health US in June 2012.

Interview Details – I had just completed a one year assignment as a USDM QA Project Manager at Novartis Animanl Health in Greensboro, NC. My next opportunity was as a full time Project Manager overseeing three projects at a company in Florida. The Regional Recruiter performed initial phone screening to ascertain my qualifications and level of interest. I next phone Interviewed with 3 Vice Presidents representing three corporate areas. The position was to be initially to kick off the project at a facility in Alachua, Florida with the remainder of the project working remotely (from home). Regional recruiter informed me that the decision as to whom would get the job had come down to one other candidate and me. The other candidate must have gotten the job because no one contacted me subsequent to their decision and I was I never given closure on this job.

Interview Question – What is your perspective on risk?   View Answer

Sales and Marketing Interview

Sales and Marketing
Greensboro, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Novartis Animal Health US in April 2011.

Interview Details – Initial contact was through a contact in the company - that was much better than trying to go through cumbersome system involving recruiting manager. Initial phone interview with decision-maker was excellent. Interaction on phone and face to face with recruiter was ok. Full day interview with several key people one on one. Some formal and structured, some very casual and 'laid back'. At one point, a presentation to the whole group was conducted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Everything is negotiable with the decision maker - not so with the recruiting specialist. Wait for the right time to negotiate...dont jump the gun on this. You'll be asked to share your salary expectations - shoot high instead of low. This company will pay the extra dollars if you are the right fit.

R&D Position Interview

R&D Position
Greensboro, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Novartis Animal Health US in December 2010.

Interview Details – - 5 consecutive interviews with people from different functions (Quality/R&D/Regulatory Affairs/ Supply Chain) + HR
- friendly interview atmosphere (lunch included)
- behavioral-based interview using standardized questions
- interviewed by Senior Management and potential co-workers
- offices: single offices or open plan, most of single offices do not have windows

Interview Questions

• Sometimes it can be difficult and frustrating to obtain information from other people in order to solve a problem or achieve goals. Please describe a situation you have had like this. What did you do?   View Answer
  • Tell me about a time you worked with someone who wasn't as cooperative as you needed him to be. What did you do?   Answer Question
  • Share with me a time when you got a message across that had an impact on business.   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you assumed personal responsibility for an important task or initiative.   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you joined with someone outside of your group or team in an activity that turned out to benefit both teams.   Answer Question

Science Technician Interview

Science Technician

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Novartis Animal Health US in February 2010.

Interview Details – the process was a typical interview situation with a phone screen done by a very qualified and professional team of members from an outside consulting group that was responsible for the preliminary part of the process. Then moved on to a face to face with one of the area based team managers who conducted the interview in person. Next was group type interview and the offer came within 72 hours.

Interview Question – your most successful project and your role in the process   Answer Question

Worked for Novartis Animal Health US? Contribute to the Community!